cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate

Re: Ps4 keeps crashing or buffering

I've only found one solution that works which is basically press up or down, left or right on the d pad on ps4 controller to bring up the bar which controls fast forward etc. This generally has do be done as soon as the menu disappears for as long as the clip (film/episode....) So roughly 60+ times per game of thrones episode. What an outstanding app 😂.

0 Thanks
Highlighted

This is ridiculous. I can’t use nowtv on my PS4 at all. Seems this problem has been going on for a long time as well. When are you going to fix it? I’m surprised you’re still around as a company. Netflix, amazon etc charge less than you and include docs, movies, tv shows all in one price. You charge an extortionate amount just for movies alone and then people can’t use the app because it keeps fu**ing up. Really not pleased. I’ve only just rejoined after leaving your services for these exact reasons and got 15 mins into a film and now can’t get on nowtv app at all. So I’ll be asking for my money back. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

The 'Fix' does not work. Canceled subscription to Now tv. Watching grass grow is more entertaining.

0 Thanks