cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ps4 buffering

Anyone having issues with buffering on now tv app via ps4? I have done both wired and wireless connection. Broadband speed is over 45. Both netflix and amazon prime work fine as well.

I am getting so frustrated i am considering leaving Now tv!
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There are so many other forums open about this and no one can find a solution.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im having the same problem. It seems to be since a playstation update. Just to add my netflix and amazon are fine. Also works perfectly fine on my xboxone
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having exactly the same problem, it’s been doing this on mine for 3 weeks now, you can watch a movie but it keeps buffering for about twenty to thirty seconds every few minutes, I’m seriously thinking of cancelling my account as it’s unwatchable and the only advice they give you is to uninstall and reinstall the app, how many times to do you to do this before they realise it doesn’t help, and with no one to talk to it all seems pointless, awful customer service
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help section is completly useless. I have followed all steps and procedures. None of which worked. I contacted my network provider to see if it was an issue their end or with my modem. Everything has checked out fine. Even changing the channel my network is on hasnt work. So in short the issue is clearly now tv and its app. As stated before Netflix and amazon both work perfectly fine.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Anyone having issues with buffering on now tv app via ps4? I have done both wired and wireless connection. Broadband speed is over 45. Both netflix and amazon prime work fine as well.

I am getting so frustrated i am considering leaving Now tv!

@Anonymous User

Hi There and welcome to the fourm, we do have a help article set up to help fix this issue, you can check this out here https://help.nowtv.com/article/fix-slow-loading-buffering