Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ps4 Buffering

Right. After researching this alot all responses are the same from tech guys
Restart ...redownload...clear cache ...dns

There is no solution... the customer end of things are done before contacting we try on and off and the said above my download speed is 158mbs I have fibre so it's not my ps4 or router..all other apps work fine

This is YOUR app issue update it and fix the issue
Seriously thinking of canceling the app all together
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is an issue on both the Now TV app and the Sky app. Occassionally it is fine but far too often the buffering and the picture quality is awful. Unwatchable. Picture quality on Apple TV Now app is perfect (but the quality of the app functions is way behind the PS4 such as no My TV). Do the different departments not confer to ensure some resemblance of uniformity across various platforms?

It isn't an issue with bandwidth (I have 200mb line).  I am trying the entertainment pass but to be honest not sure I will renew as, as others have mentioned, there are better offerings out there with wider choices and less technical issues.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm on the verge of cancelling now.

Still have buffering/skipping issues when trying to watch the NFL tonight.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Guys

We have a few topics covering this issue on the forum we assure you this issue has been escalated to our tech team who are working on a fix. Currently we have no timeframe on this although as soon as we have any updates they will be posted in this section.

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue. I've got 100mb virgin broadband, all PS4 services working fine but over the last week Now TV has been unwatchable due to it constantly buffering. The Now TV works on all my other devices fine though; so it can't be my internet
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem as you guys, been doing it for about 3-4 weeks. Didn't have a problem before that. Not sure if having a ps4 pro makes any difference but I can't see why it should. I've deleted the app, installed it again and the same problem again. It would be ok if this wasn't a paid service but we spending our hard earnt money on this and it hardly works. It if carrys on over xmas then I'll be cancelling my subscription.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been having an issue over the last week or so.

PS4. Wired connection on BT Infinity. NOW TV will sometimes skip and then buffer for 1 or 2 seconds. Happens every 5 minutes or so.

It's getting annoying and I've just bought a Sports month pass. I can't be putting up with this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah same here around 3 days ..all my gaming and other streaming works perfectly
NowTV need get Thier act together alot people are having this issue...
Question is how long people willing to wait before canceling the subscription
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same problem here, around 2 days or so. Never had an issue before, I've run speed tests in the middle of the buffering issues and have over 150Mbps down and over 15Mbps up. Ping is also fine. Ps4 is directly cable connected into the Virgin router. Netflix and Amazon Prime are streaming perfectly in full HD with zero buffering. Everything in NOW TV is buffering about every 1 minute for about 10 seconds. Makes everything unwatchable. Thinking about cancelling.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have the same thing here, I don't know if they'll fix it at all.. Have this problem for 3 days now.