cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer

Ps3 update

I have just updated the now tv app on my ps3 and now the film's won't show on a full screen can anyone help?

0 Thanks
5 Replies
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Ps3 update

@Sammcdonald Hello. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Sammcdonald Hello. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Hi @Sammcdonald

if @caseyb1993s suggestion gives you no joy. How is your PS3 connected to the TV? The best option is HDMI.

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

@Sammcdonald you've had a couple of good suggestions there, but if none of those works, can you please let me know the following:

• How much of the screen does the picture take up? (Share a photo if possible)
  • What's the native resolution of your TV? (Let me know the make and model if you're not sure)
  • What resolution is your PlayStation set at? (Find it in Settings > Display Settings > Video Output Settings)
  • Is your PS3 connected to the TV via SCART or HDMI?

Thanks,

Tom

Highlighted
Observer

Just updated the app on my ps3, ive had to put in payment details again and add my pass again??? Am i going to get charged twice a month now???

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Elite 2

Hi @sully72,

I have replied to your ohter post HERE.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

0 Thanks