cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ps3 update

I have just updated the now tv app on my ps3 and now the film's won't show on a full screen can anyone help?

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just updated the app on my ps3, ive had to put in payment details again and add my pass again??? Am i going to get charged twice a month now???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

I have replied to your ohter post HERE.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Anonymous User Hello. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Hi @Anonymous User

if @caseyb1993s suggestion gives you no joy. How is your PS3 connected to the TV? The best option is HDMI.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you've had a couple of good suggestions there, but if none of those works, can you please let me know the following:

• How much of the screen does the picture take up? (Share a photo if possible)
  • What's the native resolution of your TV? (Let me know the make and model if you're not sure)
  • What resolution is your PlayStation set at? (Find it in Settings > Display Settings > Video Output Settings)
  • Is your PS3 connected to the TV via SCART or HDMI?

Thanks,

Tom