cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Post update device issues

Post the update of the app on my xbox1 I was asked to sign back into the app.  This worked however I am now getting the 'maximum vice count' error, despite the Xbox showing clearly as being authorised. I assume the app update has caused this and a simple de-authorise and subsequent authorise will fix it.  However I am at my limit of changes for the month and have to wait for 1st April.  I am not happy about this.  I c understand if it was a change I had made,  it a change you guys made and caused means I cannot watch my paid for service on the device that suits me.  

Can you you clear the device change count or re-enable my xbox1 please. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User if you pop on to chat they can free up the slot please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User if you pop on to chat they can free up the slot please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.