cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Playstation now tv is awful!

Since about January my ps3 now tv app runs so badly, it's constantly crashing or just doesn't work. Never had a problem before this and we've tested the fibre and no problem with that, everything else on ps3 works except this app.
40 REPLIES 40
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry to hear you're having issues with your PS3 app? Have you tried another controller? I'm guessing other apps are working fine?

Can you try rebooting via safe mode.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yep, I've tried everything and the other apps are working fine

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that 😞

I'll send you another email, please keep an eye on your inbox.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having major issues, as I have from time to time on my ps4. It is indeed rubbish. Please fix it...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry to hear that 😞

Can you let us know what exactly are you experiencing? 

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nope still not working! Had to buy a now tv box cause ps3 just wont work on the app for more than a minute!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I am very sorry to hear you are still hampered with this issue, are you connected via an ethernet cable? If not a wired connection can sometimes provide an improved connection.

Do you have any trouble when viewing on the NOW TV box? 

Can you try clearing the system cache please and or rebooting the PlayStation, can you watch on the PS3 without having any other device using the wi-fi and see if that helps. I'm sorry for all the inconvenience this has caused for you.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am finding this service completely unusable to point of utter frustration. I have a ps3 wired. The speed is at least 50mps and faster than my parents who can stream Netflix wirelessly in 4k perfectly.

The 'something's not right' message comes up all the time, I can't watch live tv. Game of thrones took until ten past nine to load the live version. I have to switch it off. I have had to resort to borrowing a friends illegal copy to watch something that I have paid for.

The buffering is almost constant and can last for over a minute. 

I have no other devices in the house using the internet while it is being used.

I have deleted/ uninstalled game data and the app and these problems continue. 

I am paying for an unusable service and I cannot use the live chat as I can't find it!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Hmm.. how odd. Have you tried any other device and see if the same thing happens? 

I would also recommend contacting your ISP to check whether they have made any changes recently in your area.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having this problem. It used to work fine, and have been using it for months with no qualms.
Now it's suddenly started playing up, keeps crashing constantly, won't load, flashing loading screen, won't allow programmes to be selected! It's a nightmare!
I've tried deleting the app and reinstalling but the problems persist. The wifi is working perfectly and every other app on my playstation works so the now TV app is definitely at fault! Getting seriously annoyed by it!