cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Playstation 4 player issues

So I've been using NowTV on my playstation 4 for a few years now and until recently have never had any playback issues.

I use NowTV primarily to watch football and F1.

Just recently, I have found that a number times in a short space of time, I get the buffering blue circle of doom and either I have to go back to the menu and select the programme again, or the connection times out.

I'm pretty sure its not my internet connection because I have other streaming services on the PS4, including Netflix, which have zero issues.

Are NowTV having issues with PS4? If so, I might have to consider cancelling my subscription. The only other way to watch is on my phone as my laptop cannot handle video streaming. I'm not particularly keen on sitting there for two hours watching a tiny phone screen.

I guess I just want to know if anyone else has the same issue. Is there a way to fix it (don't say get better internet please) 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve found that watching on Sky Sports Premier League rather than Main Event has helped. I’ll see how it goes this weekend...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is exactly the same, if this happens again this weekend i will be asking for my money back and cancelling. Good one for Ofcom, to sau it is compatible but doesn’t work

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User there is a known issue effecting certain devices (PlayStation, Samsung TV's and Chromecast) which has been discussed on dozens of threads over the last week.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Everything-Sports/SKY-SPORTS-CHANNELS-NOT-WORKING/m-p/558866#M3503

Now are working on a fix but there's no timescale as of yet.