cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Play next episode

The play next episode function doesn’t work, after every episode I have to shut down and restart and the next episode will be lined up. Am I the only person this happens to? Know that the videos don’t auto play but even hitting play next episode does nothing.
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the info guys.
Lindzi
Elite 2

Hi @Anonymous User

Welcome. No you are not the only one, who is your broadband provider? It appears to affect those of us with Virgin bb with an older hub.

I have been moaning about this issue for over a year and so I no longer think NowTV will do anything about this problem as it doesn't affect all users.
ukbobboy
Legend

@Lindzi @Anonymous User

Hi Lindzi

I'm not a Virgin BB user and I never will be, I had a bad experience with them in the past, they tried to hack into my computer but was prevented by my firewall.

Anyway, you said, "...It appears to affect those of us with Virgin bb with an older hub".  So would it not be easier to ask Virgin to replace your hub with a later version than wait for an update from Now TV that will never arrive?  You see, tech companies in general do not release updates or fixes for other companies old hardware, and anything that is unsupported or no longer distributed is considered to be old.

Sorry

Bad News Bob

Lindzi
Elite 2

Hi @ukbobboy

I keep meaning to upgrade my hub but have heard that the Hub 3 has it's own issues and that a fix was on it's way. I will do a little research on it again, but I didn't want to jump from the frying pan into the fire Smiley Happy