cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Picture stuttering on ps3

I am watching nowtv on a ps3 with a wired connection to the internet. My download speed is between 25/30 Mbps. The picture keeps stuttering, I have tried uninstalling the nowtv app and then reinstalling but this didn't work. Any other ideas?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

With regard to motion problems without seeing what you're seeing it's difficult to help you.

That being said, one thing that you must do when viewing NOW TV content (or any other UK content) is set your playback device to output 50Hz. And disable any 'motion' based post-processing features on your TV/monitor (if they offer them).

Cheers

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

With regard to motion problems without seeing what you're seeing it's difficult to help you.

That being said, one thing that you must do when viewing NOW TV content (or any other UK content) is set your playback device to output 50Hz. And disable any 'motion' based post-processing features on your TV/monitor (if they offer them).

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply. After reading what you wrote about the TV/ monitor being set to 50hz l realised the only thing that had changed from the last time I watched nowtv was I replaced the TV with a new Samsung witch I think is 400Hz . I went into the picture menu on the TV and set it to game mode and this has worked.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Regards 

Jason43