cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

PS5 NowTV app video issue

I have been using NowTV via the app on PS5 for the last couple of weeks. 

There is definitely a small 'stutter' in the picture every few seconds. Audio is absolutely fine and no lip-sync issues either. Has anyone else noticed this? 

I also use the NowTV app on my Sony Android TV and my PS4 - it works perfectly on both these devices with no stutter at all. 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

The PS5 is very new there is probably just a few minor bugs in it that will get worked out over the next week or so kind of expected I would say with new devices.

If you want you can report the issues to Live Chat

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/technical-device-issues/problems-watching-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Agreed. That was my view aswell - the PS5 app will be brand new software and the user base is small but growing. 

I believe I have narrowed the issue down to the app but would be good to guage by other PS5 users. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Least from the start they have fully supported it only thing it doesn't have is On Demand even the NowTV box doesn't have that yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

I was quite impressed with the recently released Android TV app though. Downloaded and started using it straightaway - it is flawless. Has taken over from PS4 as my NowTV app of choice. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Ah okay i would of thought the PS4 app with one of the good media remotes you can get with access to bonus streams would of been better.