cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DashingOldLad
Advocate

PS4 app updated - now can't login

The PS4 app had an update. Now it asks to scan a QR code which just redirects to nowtv.com/playstation where it asks me to choose a membership even though I already have an entertainment membership. When I select Entertainment it sees that I have already have a membership but then forces me to buy Boost, and there is no other option.

So right now the PS4 app is unusable for me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @DashingOldLad 

When you open the NOW App you should be able to close the QR scan code on screen (on my Amazon Fire Stick I pressed the enter OK button on the remote).

Then you should be able to click on the gear wheel icon top right of the NOW App home screen and enter your existing NOW login account details.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DashingOldLad
Advocate

Wow, can't believe I didn't see that. Thank you so much!

Shame the QR scanning flow is so buggy and confusing, I was convinced it was a bug with my account.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @DashingOldLad 

When you open the NOW App you should be able to close the QR scan code on screen (on my Amazon Fire Stick I pressed the enter OK button on the remote).

Then you should be able to click on the gear wheel icon top right of the NOW App home screen and enter your existing NOW login account details.