cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

PS4 App

I have had Now TV for nearly a year in Scotland, I am trying to log in to my account on my brothers ps4 in Ireland so we can enjoy it over Christmas. I have not logged in with any other devices before so I am definitely not over the allowance. Yesterday it said password was wrong (it was tbf) I changed it and tried to log in but after I enter user & password it just brings me back to the 'Sign in to see your account details page'. It is very frustrating as I have to type the whole thing in everytime and have tried 6 times now. Super fed up but I really want to use my Now TV while at home. Can someone please advise?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Is that Republic of Ireland? If so, unfortunately you won't be able to use your UK NOW TV account to watch in ROI as the two services are different, which is why you will be getting the error message. Only accounts signed up to the NOW TV ROI service www.nowtv.com/ie are able to be used in ROI.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Is that Republic of Ireland? If so, unfortunately you won't be able to use your UK NOW TV account to watch in ROI as the two services are different, which is why you will be getting the error message. Only accounts signed up to the NOW TV ROI service www.nowtv.com/ie are able to be used in ROI.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I signed in first on my laptop then my boyfriends ps4 and when I tried to sign in on my ps4 it wouldnt work. This post has now made me realise it's because my ps4 is said to be in America when I'm in the UK. 

So I signed in on my second account which is under the UK and it worked ! Yay ! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes Republic of Ireland, so that would explain it! Thanks for getting back to me! =]