cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

PS4 App - Bad Quality on some shows

The last month I have had bad quality on the now tv app on the PS4. Not all shows in fact only two!! Big little lies and now euphoria. It’s not my internet connection I can view other shows it’s just them two. 

I don’t see point in paying when I can’t see it! The quality is too bad to watch. 

Any ideas??

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the very same problem! Very frustrating, it seems anything that's any way new has a terrible stream quality while older shows and movies are perfect. Has anyone heard back from sky/nowtv or are they totally ignoring this problem??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I reached out to NowTV support about this in mid August. They said they were aware of an issue with poor/low stream quality on the PS4 NowTV app. They also said they would update via email when the issue was resolved - that was 2 months and still no update, nor has the issue been resolved.....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

you are not alone on this the quality of some of the newer movies like aquaman, fantastic beasts crimes of Grindelwald, Holmes & Watson, Spiderman into the spiderverse.

These all remain at steam quality 90 and never move however if I go to watch say gravity, skyscraper,batman Vs superman,2012 they all have a steam quality of 3185 or more.

So what causeing this for the PS4 pro did they change file formats or something as it is CLEARLY not my internet.

I also checked euphoria like poster had and it is doing the same thing stream quality 90 and never moves.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I’m having the exact same issue, did u get this resolved.

RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

Can you posts some screen shots of good and bad programmes, so we can see what you are seeing?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.