cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

PS3 crashes (stops responding) after a Programme/film ends

Hi is anyone else having this issue? I more often than not find the PS3 app crashes at the end of the film or programme if I leave it to return to the menu or I press the back button. I've removed and reinstalled the app but same results. Our nowtv boxes and youview boxes all work fine so I'm assuming it's the PS3 App, but can't find a way to report the issues to nowtv. Quitting the app and going back in works, but It's becoming boring having to do it every time.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi , I am a new NOW TV trial user, Platform is PS3 (Hard wired to router)

Fault Symptoms:

NOW Tv Menu navigation is very slow and locks up

When streaming stop and pause remote functions are intermitent

All other apps including Sky Go app and Netflix are performing well

I have deleted and re-installed the NOW app. Due to this and other forum threads I conclude the NOW App has been unfit for purpose on this platform for some time. (NOW Tv App version 2.03, has not updated since 2017 at least)

Can anyone confirm when an updated NOW Tv App will be released?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi , I am a new NOW TV trial user, Platform is PS3 (Hard wired to router)

Fault Symptoms:

NOW Tv Menu navigation is very slow and locks up

When streaming stop and pause remote functions are intermitent

All other apps including Sky Go app and Netflix are performing well

I have deleted and re-installed the NOW app. Due to this and other forum threads I conclude the NOW App has been unfit for purpose on this platform for some time. (NOW Tv App version 2.03, has not updated since 2017 at least)

Can anyone confirm when an updated NOW Tv App will be released?

Thanks

As far as I’m aware ps3 and Xbox 360 have been dropped so you’re best to get a stick or PS4 etc.