cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV Xbox One app not working

The app is suddenly not working on either of my Xbox ones. There's no error screen, it just freezes and does nothing. I tried uninstalling and redownloading but it now won't download again. What's going on?! I now have no way to watch what I'm paying for. 

22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. . Reset router and checked for app updates... but the app just gets stuck with the black screen and white nowtv logo

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue too. Absolute joke. Paying £33 a month for Tele and I'm not able to watch it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The lack of urgency from Now Tv to this issue is disgusting, i'm sure they're aware of this but they are saying nothing, they have a week to sort this out or i'm cancelling my subscription

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is a issue on the xbox please change your dns to 1.1.1.1. And do the same with your secondary dns in your network settings ive done mine about a hour ago.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes it worked after putting in 1.1.1.1

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just want say thanks was getting frustrated with the app on Xbox one s but done the DNS change and working great thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks sooooo much this has worked for me 😊

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for this post tried changed dns  and working fine now

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Doesn't work for me, changed DNS to what has been said on here, just says installation has stopped, won't download..hmmm.. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me - tried switchin primary and secondary DNS to 1.1.1.1 and hasn't made any difference; still can't reinstall app.

Can I ask - for those of you with a working NowTV app - are you on IPv6 or IPv4?

I'm on v4, wondering if enabling v6 might fix ...