cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

NowTV Xbox One app not working

The app is suddenly not working on either of my Xbox ones. There's no error screen, it just freezes and does nothing. I tried uninstalling and redownloading but it now won't download again. What's going on?! I now have no way to watch what I'm paying for. 

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
22 Replies
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: NowTV Xbox One app not working

Same here, I'm having the same problem, something happened Wednesday at Microsoft, the app seems to have crashed totally. i cannot reinstall the app

0 Thanks
Highlighted

I am having the same problem. Hope they sort it out 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Same here. . Reset router and checked for app updates... but the app just gets stuck with the black screen and white nowtv logo

0 Thanks
Highlighted

I am having the same issue too. Absolute joke. Paying £33 a month for Tele and I'm not able to watch it. 

Highlighted
Mentor

The lack of urgency from Now Tv to this issue is disgusting, i'm sure they're aware of this but they are saying nothing, they have a week to sort this out or i'm cancelling my subscription

Highlighted
Mentor

This is a issue on the xbox please change your dns to 1.1.1.1. And do the same with your secondary dns in your network settings ive done mine about a hour ago.

Highlighted

I had exactly the same problem and the changing of the primary and secondary DNS settings to 1.1.1.1 has fixed my issue as well. Thank you

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

Thanks for this post tried changed dns  and working fine now

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Doesn't work for me, changed DNS to what has been said on here, just says installation has stopped, won't download..hmmm.. 

0 Thanks