cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV Xbox One app not working

The app is suddenly not working on either of my Xbox ones. There's no error screen, it just freezes and does nothing. I tried uninstalling and redownloading but it now won't download again. What's going on?! I now have no way to watch what I'm paying for. 

22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issues here. Absolute joke.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here been like it for four days, done everything to try and fix problem - contacted Now TV and they said they are aware of the problem!  Can’t believe it’s STILL not working 😡

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its not working for me either.  I have changed the DNS settings as suggested but still not working.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This worked for me. 

Xbox One: 

1. From the Xbox One home screen, go to Settings > Network > Advanced settings > DNS settings > Manual. (If Settings doesn't appear on the home screen, select My Games & Apps, then Settings.)
  2. From there, enter the Primary DNS as "208.67.222.222" and the Secondary DNS as "208.67.220.220"
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi just to say thanks I also changed dns settings as instructed now tv app installed and I am up and running 😁

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Changing the dns to the above numbers worked for me.

Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This worked for me. 

Xbox One: 

1. From the Xbox One home screen, go to Settings > Network > Advanced settings > DNS settings > Manual. (If Settings doesn't appear on the home screen, select My Games & Apps, then Settings.)
  2. From there, enter the Primary DNS as "208.67.222.222" and the Secondary DNS as "208.67.220.220"
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issues here. I have two 360s and the app was not loading on either. Uninstalled now every time I try to reinstall the installation stops. Must be a problem with the app on Xbox as the mobile app is working and all other apps on Xbox are working. So frustrating!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I read it is no longer available for download on Xbox360 so if you had the app and deleted it off your 360 you won’t be able to get that back.

can someone advise me on how to change the settings to ipv6