Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sphrah
Scholar 2

Re: NowTV Worst Customer Service EVER!!

They aren't rants.

I am so tired of this constant ''everyone hates each other''

I am simply stating - it is my belief should anyone ever search this and read through it - and they have depression like I do - they will give NOWTV a miss.

A disloyal, dishonest company.

Thats all I have to say.

Have a wonderful Christmas and New year

I didnt want your help - I wanted to help, no one ever have thier Christmas ruined like mine was -by a company you cant even speak to.

Amazon would have been a better investment.

0 Thanks
Saint1976
Elite 2

@sphrah if you need to talk to someone I'd recommend calling 116 123. Forget about NowTV until you're in a better place to deal with them. Focus on yourself first.

ukbobboy
Legend

@gavs82008  @Saint1976  @sphrah 

Gavs

Saint is right, the help @sphrah requires can't be provided by anyone associated with this forum, and without knowing the specifics, I believe some professional help is needed and that cannot be provided here.

@sphrah, please take Saint's advice and call those numbers.

UK Bob

sphrah
Scholar 2

Dear All

I can sense you re trying to antagonise me or are perhaps paid by newscorp -

however I can assure I well edcuated and I am fully aware on how to survive depression.

Anyone would be depressed if they had lost the family and young friends I have this year.

I am seperated from my family today due to illness.

I am not asking for your mental health support - and It was foolish to expect anything but derrision from NOWTV/Online forums.

Facts however remain facts and suicide is the most common form of death in the UK for men under 55 and women under 36. This is kept hidden from the public largely so that companies like this can run rough shod all over us. The saddest thing isn't me - its YOU standing up for people who couldnt give a rats about you.

Good day and goodbye

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Saint1976  Thanks for stepping in and providing the number. 

Unfortunately we can’t help everyone, hopefully @sphrah calls and gets the help deserved to focus on getting back on track. 

@ukbobboy also thanks for the support where required.

sphrah
Scholar 2

Oh and let me say - your company wont survive printing the number for the Samiritans on its Help pages!

Bad move guys!!

If you can drive a human being to such despair on Christmas day - what does that say about you?

All I wanted was to honestly do the right thing - and in the process I was treated so cruelly and ran around in circles I spent the day crying.

I personally dont think ANYONE should have to put up with service like this.

And thats why I stand by everything Ive said.

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@sphrah 

So what did you expect from a customer forum? 

You came on the forum to rant about Now TV and we all came on to try help get whatever the issue was resolved.

Sorry to hear whatever you believe about @Saint1976 @ukbobboy  and myself. But to claim that we are trying to mock or antagonise you is just incorrect. We are all customers on here, I have zero affiliation with Now TV or Sky. In fact to say that I’m part of the media offends me, considering the nonsense that is constantly in the BBC and other media outlets. 

0 Thanks
sphrah
Scholar 2

The fact that THIS is even considered Customer Service by this company - should be all the warning flags you need

x

0 Thanks
Saint1976
Elite 2

@sphrah no one here works for sky/NowTV. I, a customer and community member, put the number of the Samaritans as you said you were contemplating suicide. 

No one is denying the facts related to suicide but the forum is here to help with technical related issues.  

I genuinely hope you get your NowTV issue sorted.

0 Thanks
sphrah
Scholar 2

Oh and I forget MERRY CHRISTMAS - check out all the other sites about NOWTV customer service before you sign up!

0 Thanks