cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV Worst Customer Service EVER!!

I actually don’t know what to do other than cancel my passes at this point. The customer service team is an absolute shambles!!

Been having problems with the app on my PS4 since the last update. We only use the PS4 for TV downstairs on our main TV, but since the last update it has become practically unusable. 

I contacted NowTV about this on the 24th July, I was emailed and told that someone would be back in contact with me between 24-48 hours (25th-26th July) I emailed them on the 28th July asking if they had an update since they didn’t contact me back. I received an email response 29th saying it had been passed to a technical team. I have since heard absolutely nothing from them (5 days) and I have emailed them 4 times since then with every single email going ignored. 

My son has a NowTV box in his room that was working perfectly, but now his TV remote has broken and he can no longer use the box. So now I have been paying for a service for two weeks that it unusable. If I didn’t pay for my passes for two weeks I would have them cancelled. 

I have contacted live chat and all they keep saying is the technical team will contact me. I am absolutely disgusted that this can happen and I can just be pushed from pillar to post and then just totally ignored. I’ve contacted Facebook and Twitter who both can’t help me and tell me to speak to live chat. 

Absolutely horrendous. The worst customer service I have ever experienced!! 

Does anyone have a contact email from someone higher up I can contact about this? I’ve today emailed trading standards because I’m utterly disgusted in how NowTV have dealt with this issue, yet they’re still taking payments for an unusable service. 

32 REPLIES 32
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not only that they don't even have a 24 hour servicing which is even more frustrating if they're taking your money and not sorting it out so they can keep the money. it's petty for a company to do that

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its Christmas day and I have had the worst year of my life

I am contemplating suicide.

Nowtv have ruined this day for me - because they cant run a tight ship.

I have always loved NOWTV and spoke highly of it.

However this might be the very thing that pushed me over the edge.

I am on my own at Christmas - which for you is abnormal but not for me. 

I have done right by this company.

I once couldnt have spoken higher of nowtv

and now I dont know where I am.

My name is Sophie

if anything happens to me my parents will let you know

a pathetic way of crying for help

but I was ''chatting'' with them the entirety of Christmas day due to a mistake THEY had made

and I dont even know how to bring it to court if needs be.

At the moment - they wont even let me chat with them - Id say avoid if you re considering now.

This company does NOT KEEP ITS WORD

you can not trust a company that does not keep its word.

You be let down and disappointed.

I will update when I hear from them

Suffice is to say Christmas for me is ruined. After the worst year of our lives we couldnt even get today right. Humanity steals from itself. Is too blind to see without love and compassion -

we re doomed

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

In what way has Now TV disappointed you? You did not once state what your issue with the service is. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fundamentally

Not keeping their word -

I was promised something, I need to be vague. I have several transcripts proving this. I have even a certificate.

And today they decided to tell me that they had me cut me off by 10 years. I have so little in life and I am human - I m not going to write on these forums or ANYWHERE that LIFE IS PERFECT when it isn't. Its impossibly hard even when its going well.

And the older you get the more you realise this.

The smallest acts of kindness can save someone on Christmas

The smallest acts of cruelty can destroy them.

Thats all I have to say. I dont think Im being in appropriate - male suicide is the most common form of death in the UK. SO WE NEED TO TALK.

These coprations get to run over small people and people companies.

We loose what kept us human and humane.

Sometimes I cant take it - sure this rant is not the place

but I ve had so much personal loss this year

One little kindness would have meant the universe to me.

Considering I was honest, I am dismayed that I have spent the ENTIRE day talking to NOWTV to prove Im telling the truth.

If Humanity doesnt get its act together - COVID WILL WIPE US OUT

Thats the POINT.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
So the fact your talking about “being cut off” sounds like broadband? 

We would like to help you on the forum, but you not stating which part of the Now TV service isn’t helping us. All us fellow customers can do is point you in the direction of complaints procedures.

If it is indeed relating to broadband, best to call the broadband team to speak with someone and they will hopefully be able to sort it out. 
The 0800 free from number is on the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Please dont look into it too deeply.

Im really trying to forget about it.

I simply think that for people with any sort of depression -

Should avoid this company at ALL COSTS.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
So all your doing is ignoring attempted assistance from other customers. 

Like I said, other forum users are trying to help. We can’t help if you provide only rants. 

All rants will get you is just viewed by other customers. No staff from Now TV will see these posts as they seldomly monitor the forum.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They aren't rants.

I am so tired of this constant ''everyone hates each other''

I am simply stating - it is my belief should anyone ever search this and read through it - and they have depression like I do - they will give NOWTV a miss.

A disloyal, dishonest company.

Thats all I have to say.

Have a wonderful Christmas and New year

I didnt want your help - I wanted to help, no one ever have thier Christmas ruined like mine was -by a company you cant even speak to.

Amazon would have been a better investment.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User if you need to talk to someone I'd recommend calling 116 123. Forget about NowTV until you're in a better place to deal with them. Focus on yourself first.