cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV Worst Customer Service EVER!!

I actually don’t know what to do other than cancel my passes at this point. The customer service team is an absolute shambles!!

Been having problems with the app on my PS4 since the last update. We only use the PS4 for TV downstairs on our main TV, but since the last update it has become practically unusable. 

I contacted NowTV about this on the 24th July, I was emailed and told that someone would be back in contact with me between 24-48 hours (25th-26th July) I emailed them on the 28th July asking if they had an update since they didn’t contact me back. I received an email response 29th saying it had been passed to a technical team. I have since heard absolutely nothing from them (5 days) and I have emailed them 4 times since then with every single email going ignored. 

My son has a NowTV box in his room that was working perfectly, but now his TV remote has broken and he can no longer use the box. So now I have been paying for a service for two weeks that it unusable. If I didn’t pay for my passes for two weeks I would have them cancelled. 

I have contacted live chat and all they keep saying is the technical team will contact me. I am absolutely disgusted that this can happen and I can just be pushed from pillar to post and then just totally ignored. I’ve contacted Facebook and Twitter who both can’t help me and tell me to speak to live chat. 

Absolutely horrendous. The worst customer service I have ever experienced!! 

Does anyone have a contact email from someone higher up I can contact about this? I’ve today emailed trading standards because I’m utterly disgusted in how NowTV have dealt with this issue, yet they’re still taking payments for an unusable service. 

32 REPLIES 32
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I have a complaint regarding the NowTv Passes I bought that are not being honoured because they were not purchased from a "reputable" retailer (as one of the incompetent morons in chat/email support put it).  They purchased from John Lewis, how can they not be a reputable retailer.... FFS!

Trying to get my complaint out and also flooding social media to keep away from these muppets.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Live support Chat is useless. The way the agents communication ability in English makes me think that Live Chat is outsourced to India, one that I was speaking to for an issue that never got resolved by chat said Good Evening when I got connected when it should Have been Good Afternoon.

Also you don't get long enough to explain your problem before they time you out.

You'd probably have got a better and quicker response putting your problem on the Forum.

Roland

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks! 

I think the whole customer service team is outsourced because all of the emails I have been receiving have been broken English. 

I doubt i’ll get any help here either. I’ve done all of the troubleshooting steps they walked me through and I still have the same issues (buffering, programme information not available, programmes not loading, app force closing and many more).

This morning it didn’t work at all, rather than usually working but taking 15 minutes to watch something. I realise this was a separate issue which was resolved. I thought it may have been my internet connection, so I signed up to Netflix for a free trial to see if I could stream. Contemplating just cancelling my passes and switching to Netflix completely. Really can’t believe how bad the service is, and how they treat customers.