cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv not working on ps4

Hi now tv on my PS4 does not work when I select a show or a live game to watch it just constantly has the loading circle there. I know it’s not my Internet as now tv works on my phone and I know it’s not my PlayStation as Netflix and Amazon work. I will have to cancel my sport subscription and my entertainment subscription if this can’t be fixed 

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't own a PS4, but have you tried temporary unplugging the power to both your Router and PS4 for a minute.

I would also be tempted to try the Google Public DNS servers on your PS4 to see if there is any difference using the NOW App on the PS4.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps  I tried unplugging not and still no luck just the constant loading sign when I select a show and there doesn’t appear to be any difference in the dns servers thank you for the suggestion though 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the the same problem @Anonymous User. I can watch it for about 5 minutes then the loading circle, then ‘somethings not right. Give it a moment, or check nowtv.com/status for updates’ (completely unhelpful). Code I have is PL-0. Do you see that too?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  I don’t even get to the point of it showing what I want to watch for a second just constant loading so not too sure what To do 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My PS4 app has been working intermittently all day, frustrating when the Italian F1 race is about to start!! But if I try Bt sport app or Netflix, there are no problems on there. Also if I load it up on my iPhone there are no problems, which I had to watch the whole race on in the end. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Looks like it has also been reported over on NOW Twitter page, going on this quick screen shot pulled off the NOW Twitter account.

Seems like NOW Twitter haven't got the answer and asking to contact NOW live chat.

I would be also tempted to type the error code into the Community Search box for any hit results.

The PL-0 is a common error code that i have seen crop up on a lot of occasions on the Community, especially with PS4 and LG Smart TV's.

Screenshot_2021-09-12-18-08-55.png

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If nothing on this link guide helps, then maybe get in touch with NOW live chat for further assistance and help.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/fix-slow-loading-buffering 

I have been watching Sky Sports channels constantly since 7.55 am this morning and the Sports Streams on my Youview box, and Now box and Roku Stick Plus have been faultless. 

Hope you get it resolved somehow.