cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv boost on xbox one

Hello, 

When will Now TV boost be available on Xbox one?

I want to stream films in 5.1 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Didn't you get the memo.

Boost is now available on Xbox One (though the only downside it will not play 50fps for sports).

Hopefully you are not a NowTV Combo customer on the old legacy account, that still can't get Boost on any devices 😠.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-highest-streaming-quality-for-my-device 

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes need to get this working on Xbox! Please thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Come on Now TV is this even on the roadmap?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was gonna sign up untill I found out Xbox was not supported. We like the kids cartoon network and Sky one shows. 

You know what... Netflix and Amazon do this without extra charge. Disney plus will even give you 4k and Atmos for £6 a month when it's released!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same, also now cancelling, along with my entertainment pass. Xbox is my primary device and there doesn't seem to be any sign from NOW TV that they will include Boost for Xbox.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’d also like to know, i would subscribe as my xbox that can do 4k with atmos cant even do HD with nowTV, yet, my samsung TV (bedroom) can, and sony TV dosnt even get an app (android TV).

so come on NowTV, lets have the most powerful (arguably) console’s now TV app updated and you’ll get subscribers to boost.

if you can do it on the PS4 then you can on the xbox also.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep. They've lost money on this. I signed up for the free trial and was very excited until I realised it didn't work on XBOX1, which is the only way I watch films. 

Let me know when this becomes available and I might sign up again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was also very disappointed thst Boost wasn't available and cancelled my 7 day trial. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep HD boost on xbox please