cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv app on ps4 crashes my router

For some reason i cant watch now tv anymore it keeps on crashing my router and everytime i get about 10 minutes into a program and my router resets itself. And i dont know what to do with it now. Any help?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

I don't suppose your ISP is TalkTalk is it? 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/PlayStation-4/PS4-app-crashes-Talktalk-router/m-p/413788#M2830

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

Is there any particular reason why you're unable to directly connect an ethernet cable from your router to your PS4?

If you can't, then the next best thing is to use 'powerline networking adaptors' ie: HomePlugs. 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the exact same problem. My bradband provider is talk talk. Every time I play a movie on NOW TV on my PS4 it just stops working after a few minutes. It says wifi connection lost and a something not right message pops up. I've realised that my rooter doesn't work when this happenes. I have also realised this only happens with Now TV. I've had Netflix before and this has never happened. So what did u do to relive your problem? Did u resolve it??

Please let me know as I'm really keen to finding out what's wrong ha

Many thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok... so uodate for you talk talk would like me to pay £80 for a new router due to compatiblity issues between now tv app for the ps4 and the isp talk talk router HG633 thanks for the help guys anyway
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep haha. I might going to have to to solve the issue calling them may help
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

I don't suppose your ISP is TalkTalk is it? 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/PlayStation-4/PS4-app-crashes-Talktalk-router/m-p/413788#M2830

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂