cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV wouldn't load on Xbox one so I delete to re install and now it won't install

My Xbox one wouldn't load now TV but other apps worked fine. 

I deleted to re install and now the installation won't even try to start. I have hard reset my Xbox and network. I have installed other similar apps fine. But still no luck with now TV. Any suggestions?

60 REPLIES 60
Anonymous User
Not applicable

That has worked for me also, thanks very much!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes changing dns to 1.1.1.1 worked for me too. NOW tv you suck! I’ve cancelled my sub and paid for amazon prime 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, the DNS change to 1.1.1.1 worked for me too!

No thanks to NOW TV, sort it out guys!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all 

i had the exact same problem and I thought it was something to do with my Xbox breaking. Then I thought the internet had gone down. But after reading this I feel happier. Thank you for whoever gave us the solution it worked on mine too. Thank you so much 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks so much also sorted now. What a fix. No thanks to Xbox or now tv. They are useless. Seriously 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers dude, this worked for me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that suggestion. I’ve done it and it’s  worked. It’s a shame NowTV leave customers to figure this out for themselves with no technical help. Please improve your customer service

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here. Stopped working, failed to load. Removed and attempt to resinstall, install stops at 0%. Xbox one working fine, nowtv working fine on other devices.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All,

We're very sorry for the issues you have encountered with the NOW TV app on your Xbox One.

Our teams are investigating this issue as we speak. 

We just need some more information from you, are you able to let us know the firmware version of your Xbox one? 

Thanks

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have the same issue, is there any update on a solution.