cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Xboxuser2
Advocate

Re: Now TV wouldn't load on Xbox one so I delete to re install and now it won't install

Having the exact same problem. Also took time off work to watch the test match. Hasn’t been working for 3 days! Need a fix now!

0 Thanks
Lolobelle
Mentor

Re: Now TV wouldn't load on Xbox one so I delete to re install and now it won't install

Me too. Day four of no access and you cannot get answer out of now tv or Xbox. It is a disgrace. 😡😡

0 Thanks
Lolobelle
Mentor

Have you been able to get in touch with anyone. I cannot even get to a chat button. They make it difficult on purpose. For such a big company they are useless and their customer service sucks 

0 Thanks
Sasha5
Mentor

Mine isnt working either. Just tried to go on Live Chat and it just cut off. Disgraceful!! Need to watch Arsenal/Man City tomorrow!! Very vexxed!! 

0 Thanks
Sasha5
Mentor

Just spoke to someone on Live Chat, could easily have been a robot though. They said they are aware of the problem and someone would get back to me in 72 hours! No explanation!! Not good enough! 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Dude36
Mentor

I found a fix as its on the xbox side you need to change your dns settings to 1.1.1.1. And the same with the secondary dns. I done it and it worked right away

Tjholmes
Advocate

Cheers dude, this worked for me.

Lolobelle
Mentor

Thanks so much also sorted now. What a fix. No thanks to Xbox or now tv. They are useless. Seriously 

Oculo

Thanks for that suggestion. I’ve done it and it’s  worked. It’s a shame NowTV leave customers to figure this out for themselves with no technical help. Please improve your customer service

davidjwest
Advocate

Thanks, the DNS change to 1.1.1.1 worked for me too!

No thanks to NOW TV, sort it out guys!