cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV wouldn't load on Xbox one so I delete to re install and now it won't install

My Xbox one wouldn't load now TV but other apps worked fine. 

I deleted to re install and now the installation won't even try to start. I have hard reset my Xbox and network. I have installed other similar apps fine. But still no luck with now TV. Any suggestions?

60 REPLIES 60
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the exact same problem. Also took time off work to watch the test match. Hasn’t been working for 3 days! Need a fix now!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you been able to get in touch with anyone. I cannot even get to a chat button. They make it difficult on purpose. For such a big company they are useless and their customer service sucks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine isnt working either. Just tried to go on Live Chat and it just cut off. Disgraceful!! Need to watch Arsenal/Man City tomorrow!! Very vexxed!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just spoke to someone on Live Chat, could easily have been a robot though. They said they are aware of the problem and someone would get back to me in 72 hours! No explanation!! Not good enough! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too. Day four of no access and you cannot get answer out of now tv or Xbox. It is a disgrace. 😡😡

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also not been able to use the app on our Xbox one since 30/01 Or before. App was stuck on Nowtv logo. Tried to uninstall / reinstall but keeps failing and saying try again. Most annoying as the Xbox is for NowTV with the main TV for the family. No issues with any other apps or online games etc. Our Xbox is 10.0.17763.3066. It's even more annoying as I just renewed the entertainment pack for 3 months, and wanted to watch movies whilst we still had that subscription which is due to end soon 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve cancelled my subscription I’m going to give Amazon prom my money instead. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My Xbox is OS version 10.0.17763.3066.  not worked for days now and finally we get a reply! Any idea when this will be fixed? I pay more for now TV than any other TV subscription and I can't use it. Well annoying

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Mine says 10.0.17763.3066

Looks as though this was released in December and I’ve only had the issues for the last 3 days. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mines the same firmware.. would be nice for someone at now TV to explain this