cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: Now TV wouldn't load on Xbox one so I delete to re install and now it won't install

yep exactly same as me, still nothing from now tv about this, what a joke!
0 Thanks
Highlighted

Re: Now TV wouldn't load on Xbox one so I delete to re install and now it won't install

Same problems here ,it still works on iPad but nothing on both xboxes in my house so something must need repairing there end,it just say 0%installing then comes up with installation stopped all the time 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I get the same issue too. Works fine on PC but wouldn't load on Xbox so uninstalled and now it won't reinstall (other apps do and run fine)

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Getting Error 80072F8F if that helps at all.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I cannot access any of the Now TV channels - movies, boxsets, sport on Xbox One

Black screen with NowTV logo only.

Uninstalled app, tryed to re-install and just get error message.

0 Thanks

Same here. Got the week off work and wanted to watch the test match. Done everything the other respondents have. Now the app won't even install. Not impressed.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Same problem here. Stopped working, failed to load. Removed and attempt to resinstall, install stops at 0%. Xbox one working fine, nowtv working fine on other devices.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All,

We're very sorry for the issues you have encountered with the NOW TV app on your Xbox One.

Our teams are investigating this issue as we speak. 

We just need some more information from you, are you able to let us know the firmware version of your Xbox one? 

Thanks

Karl

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Hi,

Mine says 10.0.17763.3066

Looks as though this was released in December and I’ve only had the issues for the last 3 days. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

My Xbox is OS version 10.0.17763.3066.  not worked for days now and finally we get a reply! Any idea when this will be fixed? I pay more for now TV than any other TV subscription and I can't use it. Well annoying

0 Thanks