cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV wouldn't load on Xbox one so I delete to re install and now it won't install

My Xbox one wouldn't load now TV but other apps worked fine. 

I deleted to re install and now the installation won't even try to start. I have hard reset my Xbox and network. I have installed other similar apps fine. But still no luck with now TV. Any suggestions?

60 REPLIES 60
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem blank screen so uninstalled and now unable to reinstall

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Come on and get it sorted and don't just ignore these posts, please? We are paying customers after all!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah so I am so bored with this issue I am about to cancel my now tv subscription 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Amazon prime video works fine. I will be cancelling my nowtv. Annoying they have no customer service! And one of the more expensive steaming apps. Fools

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks NowTV. Your broken service and pitiful treatment of customers will be saving me money now that I've dropped you because of this. I advise others to do the same and to remember there are other ways to see your favourite shows. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is very poor. Very poor indeed. You should at the very least have a goon repeatedly telling us that you are working on it. I know you had one further back on the list but that was a day ago. The fact that you can't even be bothered to do that is just plain rude. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. Got the week off work and wanted to watch the test match. Done everything the other respondents have. Now the app won't even install. Not impressed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same for me my Xbox one wouldn't load now TV but other apps worked fine.

I deleted to re install and now the installation won't even try to start. It gets stuck in the queue and blocks other installations.

I have hard reset my Xbox and network.

I need this resolved otherwise my subscription is going bye bye.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
yep exactly same as me, still nothing from now tv about this, what a joke!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problems here ,it still works on iPad but nothing on both xboxes in my house so something must need repairing there end,it just say 0%installing then comes up with installation stopped all the time