cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV wouldn't load on Xbox one so I delete to re install and now it won't install

My Xbox one wouldn't load now TV but other apps worked fine. 

I deleted to re install and now the installation won't even try to start. I have hard reset my Xbox and network. I have installed other similar apps fine. But still no luck with now TV. Any suggestions?

60 REPLIES 60
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get the same issue too. Works fine on PC but wouldn't load on Xbox so uninstalled and now it won't reinstall (other apps do and run fine)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting Error 80072F8F if that helps at all.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cannot access any of the Now TV channels - movies, boxsets, sport on Xbox One

Black screen with NowTV logo only.

Uninstalled app, tryed to re-install and just get error message.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here!!! My partner messed in the settings and completely removed it, now it looks like it’s installing but I don’t know, i’ve tried hard resetting the Xbox, draining it of power, disconnecting the internet etc but nothing, maybe you guys could try? I don’t know what he clicked on I was too busy trying to be techy...... wait it keeps coming up with installation stopped, HELPPPPP

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same installation keeps stopping. So annoying 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are having the same issue as of 10pm GMT . Assume it's an issue with now TV sky. Just have to wait and see.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Been like it all day for me. Thanks for letting me know same issue
elsewhere hopefully back up an running soon!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also experiencing the same problem, tried contacting an advisor through live chat but got disconnected and unable to access live chat again since

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve got exactly the same problem and have had all day. I’ve cleared cache on Xbox, have reset router and have uninstalled nowtv and now just get installation stopped when I try to reinstall. 

I tried to speak to someone on love chat and gave them all my details only for it to disconnect before they could provide any advice/answer which sounds a bit like what happened to you...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I take it no one from Sky is monitoring this forum, I have removed it from my Xbox and cleared my cache etc and now it won’t reinstall. Everything else works perfectly fine

Any other suggestions or just wait?