cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV wouldn't load on Xbox one so I delete to re install and now it won't install

My Xbox one wouldn't load now TV but other apps worked fine. 

I deleted to re install and now the installation won't even try to start. I have hard reset my Xbox and network. I have installed other similar apps fine. But still no luck with now TV. Any suggestions?

60 REPLIES 60
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Try Manually updating your DNS settings. Just applied the ones below and I'm back up and r.unning. 

Xbox One: 

1. From the Xbox One home screen, go to Settings > Network > Advanced settings > DNS settings > Manual. (If Settings doesn't appear on the home screen, select My Games & Apps, then Settings.)
  2. From there, enter the Primary DNS as "208.67.222.222" and the Secondary DNS as "208.67.220.220"
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Try Manually updating your DNS settings. Just applied the ones below and I'm back up and r.unning. 

Xbox One: 

1. From the Xbox One home screen, go to Settings > Network > Advanced settings > DNS settings > Manual. (If Settings doesn't appear on the home screen, select My Games & Apps, then Settings.)
  2. From there, enter the Primary DNS as "208.67.222.222" and the Secondary DNS as "208.67.220.220"

Bang on the money 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much! DNS reset worked immediately! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

worked a treat with dns setting many thanks guys n gals your blooming amazing#

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve just tried this and it’s fixed the issue. Spot on mate. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue. Did a hard reset on my Xone deleted the app tried to reinstall and nothing. I now cannot view it at all it's been 3 days now. This is disgusting that nothing is being done.. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much.  After days offline I found this and the fix worked.   NowTV dreadful customer service, hard to recommend you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had the same issue too, reading on the Xbox forums it seems the app was updated on 31st Jan and since then loads of accounts have been unaccesable on Xbox one. I have a now TV box which works fine but the Xbox app wouldnt load so I uninstalled and now can't install it again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Read back on prev page for fix