cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV constantly buffering

In the last 2 weeks, Now TV is constantly buffering to the point we are unable to watch anything. We get Now TV through the PlayStation 4. Can you advise. I'm frustrated because I'm paying for a service that is not delivering. Now TV was ok when I first got it.
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have the same situation everyone else had described. Again this has been the case for approx two weeks but getting worse.

I believe once this is resolved NowTV should compensate its many customers who are currently being let down by this paid for service that isn't delivering anywhere close to the standard I'd delivery it should.

Whilst I understand your ideas of fixes are provided to try to resolve the issue however not every customer will feel comfortable changing settings especially when all other apps function properly. Neither do I think suggesting customers use their phones or tablets rather than their TV is great customer service. Customers want the service advertised as they should.

As you cannot gain a timescale on when we will recieve the service we all pay for can I ask how will we know when it's fixed???? Do we have to keep checking the forum pages???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, not being able to watch anything but sill expected to pay for the service, not very happy at all and with no time frame of when it will be fixed isn't filling me with confidence either!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Eddie
Why must we now make allowances to watch on different devices(some of which we don't have) that are not our main option because your app is having issues? We are paying for a service and it's not working? do we get a refund or get access to shows we have missed?
Is there any update on the timeline to have this fixed?
Leroy
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have suggested using other devices so that you can still watch content without issues instead of watching a Buffering Screen on the PS4.

This is a suggestion only if you do not want to that is fine,  Our teams are investigating this issue to see where the problem comes from if it is an issue with the Now TV app or the PS4 software. Untill we can find that out and get a fix in place working with Sony then the issues will still remain therefore watching on another device for now maybe more benificial to you.

Thanks

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, as stated by Leroy, another Now Tv customer. What are your plans for refunding your customers who are not receiving the service paid for. I now have not been able to watch anything on Now TV for 2 weeks due to constant buffering. Regards Liz72
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Folks

They're are a few different topics relating to this issue that we have commented on. Our tech teams are investigating this issue. At the moment we do not have a timeframe on how long this will take to resolve. Where you can please use different devices to watch Now TV in the meantime. Once we know more we will update this thread.

Thanks

Eddie

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User 🙂

The nowtv tech team are aware of this problem and  looking into it. 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
How quickly do you plan to resolve this? I am paying for this service, bit have been unable to watch Now TV for 2 weeks. Liz
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Now tv when are you going to listen to your customers it's not our PS4's it's not our routers it's your app that's the issue I watch on my mobile app and now tv box with zero issues it's only the PS4 app that does this sort it out your customer service level is terrible stop telling people to mess about with their systems