cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Boost Xbox One?

Does the Xbox one player play back at 1080p for on demand and live channels now and 50fps for the sport channels?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This screen shot taken from one of the NowTV Help articles looks promising that the NowTV Boost will be coming to the Xbox One soon 😀.

youdoodle-2020-05-31T15-35-52Z.jpg

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now states to watch this space implying it is coming soon. Hopefully sooner than later as I use the Xbox to watch tv, movies and game.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This screen shot taken from one of the NowTV Help articles looks promising that the NowTV Boost will be coming to the Xbox One soon 😀.

youdoodle-2020-05-31T15-35-52Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone any idea when it will come to Xbox? Or if not where can i get a very cheap stick to tide me over to get the 50fps?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

No idea when the Xbox One will get the Boost upgrade apart from coming soon.

NowTV have never been forthcoming giving release dates.

Cheapest place that i can find at the moment is B&M (though i don't know what stock levels are like if you have a B&M Store close to where you live).

The two deals that seem attractive to me is the Stick plus one month Sports Pass or the NowTV 4K Smart Box which are difficult to find nowadays and IMO the 4K Smart Box is better than the Stick from my testing on both devices.

https://www.bmstores.co.uk/search?query=NowTV 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @schnapps @Anonymous User 

It has updated today but sadly it doesn't include 50 FPS Support. I can't quite get why NowTV aren't doing two platforms now without 50FPS on Sport

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User thanks for the heads up, how frustrating!!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah it's an annoying decision to make sadly hopefully they add 50FPs support. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have cancelled all passes until they sort it out.

BT sport app is amazing value compared to Sky sports on now tv.

Get 50fps and 4k + HDR included as standard!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree with you that 50FPS on Boost should be available on all devices when it launches 

Expecting 4K HDR Sports on NowTV though won't happen as it currently doesn't even exist on full fat Sky. BT Sport is very good value but it depends how you get it but it is far more limited than Sky Sports. 

Hope you reconsider though as NowTV Entertainment Pass is very good.