cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My stream quality is saying 0 on ps4

The picture is bad saying stream quality is 0, I don't think it's an Internet problem as before I was getting 3800 stream quality or something, I've tried closing the application, checking for updates and even deleted and redownloaded the app but it doesn't fix it, there doesn't seem to be anyone else with this problem so I can't really do anything, please help
54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I've deleted the app but nothing changed
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I have deleted it and nothing changed
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Glad to see someone else has the same problem, mine two started playing up since the new update
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am still experiencing issues
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi  @Anonymous User,

Thanks for letting us know.

Have you tried to un-install the app and clear the app data? 

When you connect to the Internet do you go via any VPNs at all?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem with my PS4 - the stream says zero, but it works for a while, then drops right down. I've reinstalled app, and have checked and have no latency on my network.

I think it might be to do with the most recent nowTV update (since the logo went orange), as that was when my problems started.

My Roku nowTV app is fine...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, got the same issue since forced to update PS4 Operating system. Router OK; Fibreoptic Broadband OK; NowTV on all other devices including Apple TV and iPad is having no streaming issues. So issue is either PS4 or NowTV PS4 app problem!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

So as mentioned above this should not have any impact on your viewing experience.

We are working with Sony on a fix and will let you know when this has been signed off.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that, can you try setting up a static IP address on your PS4.

Here is a link on how you can do that. 

Thanks,

Samson

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Set a static IP, but I've still got streaming showing as 0; so this is blatently an application issue, not a network one. Netflix & games stream without issues; only NowTV since the latest update is impacted.