cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My stream quality is saying 0 on ps4

The picture is bad saying stream quality is 0, I don't think it's an Internet problem as before I was getting 3800 stream quality or something, I've tried closing the application, checking for updates and even deleted and redownloaded the app but it doesn't fix it, there doesn't seem to be anyone else with this problem so I can't really do anything, please help
54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi glad to hear I'm not the only person this is happening to. Mine started about 5 days ago any news on what it is ?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has been an ongoing issue for some time. Live TV (oddly) seems better but the picture quality for catch up on both the Now TV app and the Sky app on PS4 is shocking...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy, I only ever watch via catch up. It is most noticeable during any dark scene - dark backgrounds are beyond grainy and washed out and grey instead of black. The whole picture is very soft and lacking in definition.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that. Do you get this sam issue when using other apps? Also, are you able to change the picture settings for that particular HDMI channel on your TV? This may help make the picture clearer. Let us know if that helps.

Thanks

Bisa

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just signed up with the entertainment package on my ps4. It has been ok watching live TV and also I paid for a 24 hour sky sports package at the weekend whigh was fine. Trying to catch up on the Walking dead though is impossible . Ten minutes in the quality dropped to just about possible to watch then became laggy and stopped. Has this issue been resolved yet?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User@Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that your having issues with the picture quality.

The message regarding "Stream Quality 0" doesn't have any effect on the steam quality, That's just a bug that is being looked into.

When you were watching the programs was this via the live streams or via the OnDemand Catch Up section ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I've recently joined up with Now tv and the quality is totally unacceptable. Stream quality 0 on the PS4 app and Westworld looks like a bad quality youtube clip. I have ridiculously fast virgin media broadband, and Netflix/amazon looks fantastic. Can a mod/tech guy please comment?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My picture quality is still poor
Have done all the checks noted but no improvement
I will be looking for a refund until this problem is fixed
Not a happy now tv custoner
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues.

Could you run a quick speed test for me and let me know the results?

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team