cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Logging on with Xbox One App

I am trying to log on to NOW TV through the APP on an Xbox one games console.

The username/password that i use on the browser fail to work on the Xbox console APP.

Why is this?

I have checked the number of devices i have registered and it is only 3. So i have 3 spares!

What is the problem?

Thanks,

AB

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

A few people have reported this on the Community Forum across various NowTV platforms.

Can't help much, apart from try the basic stuff like remove App and download fresh NowTV App, power down your Xbox at the mains for say 2 minutes, make sure your regional and clock / date settings are correct (if applicable to an Xbox, where i don't own a Games console so i am not sure if there is anything in their menu settings or not).

If using a VPN on the Xbox, change to the UK or disable it.

Otherwise see if NowTV live chat can assist & help further if you haven't already sorted it.

Use the green chat online button from this link page below to reach out to NowTV live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

A few people have reported this on the Community Forum across various NowTV platforms.

Can't help much, apart from try the basic stuff like remove App and download fresh NowTV App, power down your Xbox at the mains for say 2 minutes, make sure your regional and clock / date settings are correct (if applicable to an Xbox, where i don't own a Games console so i am not sure if there is anything in their menu settings or not).

If using a VPN on the Xbox, change to the UK or disable it.

Otherwise see if NowTV live chat can assist & help further if you haven't already sorted it.

Use the green chat online button from this link page below to reach out to NowTV live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. @schnapps 
I gave up trying. 
In the end I bought another NowTV stick. Problem solved.