cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Itv hub on PS3

Hi, got now tv upstairs all working correct and has ITV Hub on it. Downstairs while watching through PS3 I can't find ITV Hub or BBC I player.
What am I doing wrong?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yar that's what I done today (got rid of total sky package £85) got now tv box in bedroom, on PS3 in my front room and on Ps4 in kids front room. £20 for box and 3 months entertainment and I bought week sports pass just for boxing tonight and football tomorrow.
All in all its a ###### to lose sky + but just not worth the money anymore. Nowtv looks better value by far for what I use. Cheers

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yar that's what I done today (got rid of total sky package £85) got now tv box in bedroom, on PS3 in my front room and on Ps4 in kids front room. £20 for box and 3 months entertainment and I bought week sports pass just for boxing tonight and football tomorrow.
All in all its a ###### to lose sky + but just not worth the money anymore. Nowtv looks better value by far for what I use. Cheers
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User A tip to remember with vouchers: 

If you have multiple vouchers for the same pass (2 for entertainment etc), you can only add one at a time. Make sure to add the next voucher in the final month of the old one. Enjoy 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi thanks for swift reply, the ITV hub isn't available on PS3 so no way of getting it on now tv app I take it?
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I remember when ITVPlayer became ITVHub, they (ITV) decided to stop streaming on PlayStation for some reason.

NOWTV is only the NOWTV app on the PlayStation, not the other catchup channels. 

Do you have any other devices you can use?

Or, why not buy a new box? You can get a voucher for movies/sports or entertainment that way so it is a bonus 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the NOW TV app and NOW TV box are two different things. On your PlayStation you'll need to install the iPlayer and (if available) ITV apps