cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Internet keeps resetting after about 20 mins

I have recently just paid for the sky sports for the whole month on my PS4 now tv, and just my luck it keeps restarting my router and going off after about 20 mins, I normally pay weekely and it's normally fine, it's doing my head in now, all other apps work fine like Netflix etc just now tv, please someone help because paying 33 quid for sky sports and it's not working is a joke lol x
74 REPLIES 74
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue, does anyone know what's wrong with the app and how to fix it?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue, TalkTalk have done everything they can but the problem seems to lie with NowTV.....has a soloution been found for this issue??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. was trying to stream the Spanish Grand Prix on NowTV via my PS4 app and my router kept resetting about every 20 mins too.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are NowTV going to offer a suitable solution for this error. Same problem is happening to me and my Wi-Fi is through TalkTalk. Looking back through these discussion groups it seems that this has been an ongoing issue, with people reporting it back in 2013. All reporting the exact same fault through the exact same broadband supplier!

Is there any coincidence that the problem seemed to have started for me when I connected to a friend’s Wi-Fi but as soon as i connected back to TalkTalk, that's when it started to disconnect after every 10 minutes or so? I have tried every suggestion on these groups to no avail.

Thanks

Andrew.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User,

I can confirm that information provided @Anonymous User is correct.

However, I will ensure that we get in touch with Talk Talk to advise them of the experiences you've had to try to ensure their contact advisers are more aware of this issue.

Thanks for your patience,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It works OK for me using the old router firmware - 1.15t. But can anyone - please, anyone - confirm that the problem doesn't recur with the new firmware, 1.21 I think it it?

I'm hesitant to update the firmware until somebody on these boards says it works.

And I'd also like to know, just how old is the ps4 Nowtv app? When was it last updated?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Works okay with a lan cable managed to watch the full Man Utd game lol, just got my mrs moaning now about the big blue wire going across the room lol can't win come on get it sorted
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Someone from now tv respond I want 2 months worth of money back for now tv and for the sky sports too, because you are aload of ###### you are useless really are tried talk talk they don't know they said ask you hahaa absolute joke
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Andy stop talkin wet