cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't get the app now tv on my ps4 Help!

Hello everyone,

I can't find the now tv app on my ps4 wich i bought here in uk i have my loggins from spain,, and i can't find the app please help

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You need to have a UK PlayStation account with UK cards and be in the UK to find and use the NOW TV app.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You need to have a UK PlayStation account with UK cards and be in the UK to find and use the NOW TV app.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a PlayStation  account yet i cant find now tv in store nor in tv/Video.Please help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had this problem. Turns out I couldn't download it on the sub account as I was under 18 so had to use the master one to download it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm very sorry to hear that you've been having issues locating the app.

Is your PlayStations location settings set to UK?

Please let us know and we'll look into this further for you.

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I've seen threads that say NOW TV is locked to the UK but will it work abroad if I can use a UK IP address? 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello there. 

Using a VPN is to access the service abroad is against NOWTV's Terms and conditions. Meaning NOWTV have the power to shut your account down if you use them.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

To clarify the [Now TV] app is region locked to UK?

and dispite having the [Sky Tv from Sky] and the ability to use NOW Tv from web, mobile, etc. outside UK there is no way to use it from the consols?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User using NOW TV outside of the UK is against the T&Cs on any device. Doing so could result in your account being blocked.