cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't get rid of the info bar when watching the football

I'm trying to watch a football match but the info bar is taking up half of the screen and I can't get rid of it
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here, I'm also on preview program.

BUT I just got rid of it! I opened the insider hub and went to report a problem, it told me to go back to the screen with the issue, kept pressing B until it returned to nowtv and the info bar was gone!

Could be fluke, could be a temp fix.. but worth a try!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

having same issue started today couldnt watch football but was okay last night i am part of preview programme and jave reported bit annoyed as we pay for the channels

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, it's been happening now for me for about a week, I just get told to
watch on other devices. Great customer service as always.

I've also reported and chased again but they're still working on it
apparently.

Amy 😳
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah, I'm Xbox preview also. I've reported it so hopefully will get somewhere soon as it's getting annoying.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got same problem. What I will say though is this is the first time I’ve had any problem with Nowtv and to date have been very happy with the quality.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Am having the same and yes I’m on the preview programme and have reported this problem.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah, the same for me too. The video starts playing but the UI just doesn’t disappear.

Typical, I wanted to watch the Oscars tonight.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have the exact same issue, literally just signed up to NowTV today to watch the Oscars tonight, so I have no previous experience of using the app, or how it should work.

Just curious, are any of the above posters on the Xbox Preview Dashboard? I'm wondering if that might be a unifying factor?

If not, then I'm definitely cancelling my subscription after tonight, the thing is quite literally unusable.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here. I thinks its caused by the xbox alpha preview dashboard.

Anyone else in the xbox preview should hold the nexus button down and select report a problem. The more people report it the more likely its gets fixed quickly