cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't find the NOW TV app on PS4. Help?!

Hello,

After a lengthly search on here and with a very frustrated teenager we are having trouble finding the NOW TV app on the PS4.

We had the 3 month free trial that came with the Playstation. I have created an account, applied the voucher code and we're good to go. I then followed the steps to download the app (go to TV/Video & download) but it's not there and isn't in the PS store either. I have checked our location settings and they are set to UK and English. I'm at a complete loss and am rather frustrated at this point. Can anyone advise me on what to do here please?

Many thanks, in advance....

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I couldn’t find it that way either, I went on to the PlayStation store and searched now tv and it come up that away
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. I also cannot find it. There is no option to download the app and there is no app on the playstation store
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hey @Anonymous User 🙂

Is your PlayStation set to the UK and are you using any VPN's?

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have a uk ps4 and a uk psn account (I checked and the uk flag is next to
my username). I was able to find and download the BBC iplayer app from the
Playstation store but no others and no Now tv.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have a uk ps4 and a uk psn account (I checked and the uk flag is next to
my username). I was able to find and download the BBC iplayer app from the
Playstation store but no others and no Now tv.

@Anonymous User

Hi

Could you check is your playstation account is not set to under the age of 18 as this can sometimes cause issues downloading apps

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello,

After a lengthly search on here and with a very frustrated teenager we are having trouble finding the NOW TV app on the PS4.

We had the 3 month free trial that came with the Playstation. I have created an account, applied the voucher code and we're good to go. I then followed the steps to download the app (go to TV/Video & download) but it's not there and isn't in the PS store either. I have checked our location settings and they are set to UK and English. I'm at a complete loss and am rather frustrated at this point. Can anyone advise me on what to do here please?

Many thanks, in advance....

@Anonymous User

Hi

Welcome to the forum

On the homescreen when you go to the TV & Video section you should be able to download our app from there

Thanks

Aaron