cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to contact now tv

I brought a PS4 in the Black Friday deals Nov'15 it came with a now tv 2 month free trial but within 2 weeks of entering the now TVs deal code £9.99 has been taken off my card each month since. I want this payment to stop each month and a full refund for funds taken from my debit card. Is there anyone who can direct me or help me contact now tv to cancel/stop these payments.

I also need to change the email address attached to my account as there is a spelling mistake in the one they have attached to my account. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I brought a PS4 in the Black Friday deals Nov'15 it came with a now tv 2 month free trial but within 2 weeks of entering the now TVs deal code £9.99 has been taken off my card each month since. I want this payment to stop each month and a full refund for funds taken from my debit card. Is there anyone who can direct me or help me contact now tv to cancel/stop these payments.

I also need to change the email address attached to my account as there is a spelling mistake in the one they have attached to my account. 

Rebeccaking

Try speaking to Live Chat

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-vouchers-and-offers

Press the Contact US green box, towards the bottom left of my linked page above.

Recommend using either a PC, Laptop, Mac when you contact them.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear about this.

It sounds like perhaps the voucher code you used didn't apply and you only had a free trial attached.

If you have the voucher code we can look into it.

In regards to your having made a mistake with the email address, it means you'll need to contact us on live chat as we need to get to a new email address and can't do that over a public forum. So please follow always the sage advice provided by @schnapps and we'll get this all sorted for you.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need to contact now tv and am unable to find the live chat link,please do let me know thank you.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For future reference, access to 'Live Chat' can be found at the bottom left of most, if not all the 'Help Centre' articles via the green 'Contact Us' button (which leads to the 'Live Chat' button).

That being said... Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

None of the help centre articles have a green contact us button available - am on google chrome - win 10 

I can see these on my mobile but it doesn't let me click them or there is no response - i have emailed but still not received a reply 

contact us options should be easy and intuitive not take you through a 100 screens with no result 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

This is an old thread going back to 2016 & 2017 and since then the green contact us button on the help centre article has changed, where there is now a blue get in touch button on most help article pages.

Here a link to live chat, if you get no success getting through to chat try a different internet browser on your device.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Rebeccaking

Try speaking to Live Chat

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-vouchers-and-offers

Press the Contact US green box, towards the bottom left of my linked page above.

Recommend using either a PC, Laptop, Mac when you contact them.