cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hate now tv

Am I the only person in the world that hates now TV? We got a 2 month movie pass thing when we bought an x box for Christmas. The whole experience has been a nightmare. I struggled to set it up with the website unclear. Eventually got it to work using free chat but was not impressed I had to load bank card details. Part of problem was couldn't tell if code had 0 (digit) or o (letter). Went to shop we bought x box who said to enter using PC rather than x box and that did work. Watched one movie and now don't seem to be able to log in. Have password etc right as been able to log in to post this using phone. Now TV will get nothing but bad feedback from me!
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

no, you are one of many! 

This one will close. Watch and wait.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Another evening ruined by now TV. Have changed the password using computer. Whole family watched me do it so I didn't make silly mistakes. Tried to log in on x box again with everyone watching and still won't let me in. Seems now TV takes your money and then don't let you watch anything. No contact details available and no one from now TV providing help here so shows they don't care. Avoid now TV will be my advice!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks again for trying but I'm trying on an x box but can't sign in. TBH I'm fed up with the whole now TV experience. It's too complicated and difficult to use. If ever asked that's what I will tell people
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Thanks again for trying but I'm trying on an x box but can't sign in. TBH I'm fed up with the whole now TV experience. It's too complicated and difficult to use. If ever asked that's what I will tell people

Much like every new thing, there's a learning process.

Once you've created your NOW TV account the next step is to log into the actual NOW TV streaming service (via an 'app'), which for some reason you're struggling to do!

By-the-way, there are plenty of other devices you can use to access and play NOW TV content: What devices can I use to watch NOW TV?

And you can register up-to four playback devices and view on two at the same time 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I access the live movie channels? Not on sky box I see.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
How do I access the live movie channels? Not on sky box I see.

HI @Anonymous User

NowTV is a separate service to skys satellite platform and cannot be accessed on a sky box.

NowTV can be accessed on the following devices that are listed in the help article below

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Supported-devices

Are you trying to view now TV on and nowTV box? If this is the case. To get to the live movies channels, you would open the NowTV app go to the movies section and then select watch live. From there you can select which movies (sky Cinema) channel you wish to watch. The process to access the live movies channels is pretty much the same on every device .

I hope this helps you out Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My voucher is there so not that. Thanks for suggestion. Given up for tonight. Might try another night
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User what kind of movies do you enjoy. Don't forget you get access to the live movie channels as well as the on demand movies. Perhaps folk can recommend some 🙂
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
....Have password etc right as been able to log in to post this using phone. Now TV will get nothing but bad feedback from me!

Hi @Anonymous User,

After you log onto this forum using your phone, when you visit 'My Account' and check through areas such as: 'My passes' and 'View my bills', what do you see?

If you dont to see anything listed (ie: your purchases/voucher history), there's a good chance that you've somehow created more than one NOW TV account and you have not logged into your 'active' NOW TV account Smiley Surprised