cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Football

I paid One weeks of football. Cant play on my playstation 3 or 4. Only on my Pc. It says i have to wait a month before i can play. Why when i look on my devices it says pc and playstation Nothing else. So tryed both playstation cant play sky football what i paid 11 pounds for one week. Only works on my pc. What a waste of money when you cant use TV only pc!.

2 REPLIES 2
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting,

It sounds like you've reached your changes so I'll take a look at your account and send you an email shortly.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like you've reached your device limit. If you've watched on four different devices in the past then the device limit rules kick in, where you can now only add one new device a month, even if you delete several.

You can either wait for a member of the NOW TV Team to pick up your post and they will look into this for you (might take a day or two if they are particularly busy). Or if your need is urgent you could have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can reset your devices for you. To get there go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached

and click the green Contact Us button near the bottom left of it (not the How to Contact Us link right at the bottom as that takes you somewhere else) then choose the Live Chat option on the following page.