cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error message 'your sign in details are incorrect. Please try again. (2001)'

The now tv app on 3 different ps3's and a ps4 will not allow me to sign in. Error message 'your sign in details are incorrect. Please try again. (2001). I can sign in on the website on my phone and PC using same details that are not accepted on Playstation??? I have also used sign in details of a different account created by my partner and still get same error message!! I have used live chat, followed all advice. Changed password, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, rebooted the router. None of these actions have made any difference. Live chat keep telling me the fault is with my equipment and not with service provider. I am not alone having this issue, nowtv need to accept there is an issue and fix it rather than blaming the user and there equipment. Compensation for not being able to use the service should also be strongly considered. Is anyone else suffering from this issue?
105 REPLIES 105
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Already tried that, not working
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there, look I have literally lost 3 weeks of my now tv subscriptions, everytime it asks me to sign in and then comes with error please come back and try again, its driving me nuts, its not fair my family should miss out especially when am paying you guys £15 a month, please resolve this
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi i have the error that i cant sign in on my ps3 2001 why why can i sign in everyway and i cant speak to anyone im going to cancel 

@Anonymous User wrote:
The now tv app on 3 different ps3's and a ps4 will not allow me to sign in. Error message 'your sign in details are incorrect. Please try again. (2001). I can sign in on the website on my phone and PC using same details that are not accepted on Playstation??? I have also used sign in details of a different account created by my partner and still get same error message!! I have used live chat, followed all advice. Changed password, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, rebooted the router. None of these actions have made any difference. Live chat keep telling me the fault is with my equipment and not with service provider. I am not alone having this issue, nowtv need to accept there is an issue and fix it rather than blaming the user and there equipment. Compensation for not being able to use the service should also be strongly considered. Is anyone else suffering from this issue?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum.  If you want to speak with someone now you can contact Live Chat. Click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page & on the next page click on "Live Chat". The link you need is http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above There's also the option to email NOW TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried signing in on my ps3 on a number of occasions and it just says that i need to go to nowtv.com/status. my password and user name is definitely right. Can someone help!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm unable to sign in to my now tv box but can log into the website. I've changed the password and rebooted the box but still having issues. Please help! Very frustrating!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have the same problem. Can't login in PS4 App although I am able to login with the same login data in other devices.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear this. Are you able to delete the app and then re-install please. Also which devices are you able to log in and view on?

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just signed up and now cannot log in using my PS4 . Credentials checked and can sign in via my laptop but no success otherwise.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User,

Sorry for ther problems you had.

It slooks like you were able to resolve this.

If I'm worng, (it does happen from time to time, some would even say often!) just let us know and we'll look into this for you again.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team