cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error message 'your sign in details are incorrect. Please try again. (2001)'

The now tv app on 3 different ps3's and a ps4 will not allow me to sign in. Error message 'your sign in details are incorrect. Please try again. (2001). I can sign in on the website on my phone and PC using same details that are not accepted on Playstation??? I have also used sign in details of a different account created by my partner and still get same error message!! I have used live chat, followed all advice. Changed password, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, rebooted the router. None of these actions have made any difference. Live chat keep telling me the fault is with my equipment and not with service provider. I am not alone having this issue, nowtv need to accept there is an issue and fix it rather than blaming the user and there equipment. Compensation for not being able to use the service should also be strongly considered. Is anyone else suffering from this issue?
105 REPLIES 105
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the link to live chat but what is error code 2001?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

This is more like a generic error and has something to do with log in details. 

Have you been able to contact our Live Chat team yet? Do you still experience any issues?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem can sign in on pc but not on the now tv box can you help

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Have you tried doing a reset on the box, just use a pin to push the reset button at the back of the box to do a soft reset which just restarts the box.

Or use the pin and hold the reset button for 30 seconds to do a hard reset which will delete the settings on your box in which you will have to set it up again. 

Both of these may help.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi again im having trouble with my log in details with my box, same issues as before.

Help please. xD

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, I'm sorry to hear this. Can you try now please and all should be resolved. Let us know if you have any issues.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks it all works now. Appreciate it
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi please help i'm getting this message on my ps3 , could you advise me how i remove it thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry for the late reply.

This should now be resolved for you. I've also sent you an email so p[lease keep an eye out for it.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi i need  help as i cannot sign in to my ps3 for the last week it has been the same - i deleted and added the app again thi smorning onto my ps3 but still comes up with error when try and sign in even though sign in details work ok on other devices - please help