cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error message 'your sign in details are incorrect. Please try again. (2001)'

The now tv app on 3 different ps3's and a ps4 will not allow me to sign in. Error message 'your sign in details are incorrect. Please try again. (2001). I can sign in on the website on my phone and PC using same details that are not accepted on Playstation??? I have also used sign in details of a different account created by my partner and still get same error message!! I have used live chat, followed all advice. Changed password, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, rebooted the router. None of these actions have made any difference. Live chat keep telling me the fault is with my equipment and not with service provider. I am not alone having this issue, nowtv need to accept there is an issue and fix it rather than blaming the user and there equipment. Compensation for not being able to use the service should also be strongly considered. Is anyone else suffering from this issue?
105 REPLIES 105
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, very sorry to hear you're having issues signing in. I will send you an e-mail now. Keep an eye out on your account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting same problem... Help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please fix my access....AGAIN it says error code 2001, four days of no access including the weekend and sick days from work, too many of your subscribers are getting this problem, where is the permentent fix? I will probably cancel this after this month as it is too often a let down but I would like what I have already paid for to be sorted out pplease

so frustrating 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I replied to your other post, @Anonymous User 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm having the same problem too I'm using my ps3 and its been like this for about 4 days, 2001 error when signing in?

Can someone at nowtv help?

Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you're having issues signing in. I will send you an e-mail shortly, please keep an eye out on your account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This message has appeared to us as well, we had been watching fine regularly but now can't sign in on PS3 or iPad but through web site can sign in fine. Please help, we have been watching a series that won't be on now tv much longer!!

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm going to send you an email in regards to your query. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me to, message code 2001 log in details are wrong and where is live chat??

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hi, I replied to your other post. Smiley Happy

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂