cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error message 'your sign in details are incorrect. Please try again. (2001)'

The now tv app on 3 different ps3's and a ps4 will not allow me to sign in. Error message 'your sign in details are incorrect. Please try again. (2001). I can sign in on the website on my phone and PC using same details that are not accepted on Playstation??? I have also used sign in details of a different account created by my partner and still get same error message!! I have used live chat, followed all advice. Changed password, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, rebooted the router. None of these actions have made any difference. Live chat keep telling me the fault is with my equipment and not with service provider. I am not alone having this issue, nowtv need to accept there is an issue and fix it rather than blaming the user and there equipment. Compensation for not being able to use the service should also be strongly considered. Is anyone else suffering from this issue?
105 REPLIES 105
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi,

I'm having the same problem. its been 6 days now and the live chat have been useless. I can sign in on the website but not on my now tv box or tablets with the App. it says my username and password are incorrect and my app sign in says it has nerwork connectivity problems.

this is ridiculous, my 3 year old can't understand why he can't watch his favourite disney movies anymore. unless sorted asap we'll be cancelling and going to amazon prime.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Since this is obviously a very common problem (I'm currently having the same issue), wouldn't it be a good idea to publicly address this to help other people fix this for themselves. It might also help people if they were aware why this appears to constantly be a problem!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you're both having issues. Can you try and play out now for me on any device. If you're still unable to sign in then please let me know.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello Ranj, 

I'm experiencing a similar issue with my 2nd ps3 and a white now TV box. 

With the second ps3 I can't add it back as one of my devices as I maxed out how many times I can add a device this month.

Can you help with these issues please?

Thanks

Melvyn

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you've had issues with this. I've just sent you an e-mail keep an eye out.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

SAME PROBLEM HERE! Will let me log on to the website but not my tablet?

HELP PLEASE!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for your post i have emailed you directly

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same issue, is there a fix?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'll get this sorted for you.

Keep an eye on your emails.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you email me what's going on pls? I'll end up cancelling my account if this continues