cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error message 'your sign in details are incorrect. Please try again. (2001)'

The now tv app on 3 different ps3's and a ps4 will not allow me to sign in. Error message 'your sign in details are incorrect. Please try again. (2001). I can sign in on the website on my phone and PC using same details that are not accepted on Playstation??? I have also used sign in details of a different account created by my partner and still get same error message!! I have used live chat, followed all advice. Changed password, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, rebooted the router. None of these actions have made any difference. Live chat keep telling me the fault is with my equipment and not with service provider. I am not alone having this issue, nowtv need to accept there is an issue and fix it rather than blaming the user and there equipment. Compensation for not being able to use the service should also be strongly considered. Is anyone else suffering from this issue?
105 REPLIES 105
Anonymous User
Not applicable

are u a virgin media customer for yout net connection if not then it is still down to virgin media... they got infected by malware on one single server about 2 weeks ago 64 thousand customer who rec their service from that server also got it...result was ip listed as spammer and server ban the ip.

virgin denied was anything to do with their servers lol... unfortunate for virgin i was online ex time it began and did full reverse ip ping that gave me server details from which i fond out about ip being listed in lots spam and ip blacklist sites... ebay ikea an many more use same servers... i managed to save all deails and when virgin made official announcment lied and said nothing to do witgh them i reported to ofcom along all details... need tocontact any site with your ip on blacklist and req removal guys hope helps...

oh some can get ps3 work using google dns 8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4 didnt work for me but app does for ps4

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same problem, can you please post how to fix it? I have the 14 day trial and cannot watch
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the exact same problem on my samsung galaxy phone. Wirked fine until yesterday. My computers work but not the phone!! Done all suggestions removed app and reloaded. Changed password. Etc. Help please going mad!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

am having same problem as well i don't really understand but as i have Netflix i wanted to keep one of them but it looks like only netflix even thougth i like Now tv but it looks like it will not work or may be it is not disined to use in PS3.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear about this.

Have you already tried the troubleshooting provided by @Anonymous User?

If not, please give them a go and let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

disney+ sign in says it doesnt recognise my email, even though I am signed in already with it for everything else. I can access everything fine except disney+ can I get the app on my phone and sign in maybe?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Doesn't recognise your email address, or doesn’t recognise your login, which could be an issue with your password?

If it might be, try a password reset, which will definitely confirm if it likes your email address or not, and will allow you to rescue things if it does.

If it’s not a password issue, though:- 

Disney has no idea what email address you are signed in with anywhere else, and you can use any email address you might have, if you have several, with Disney.

So, have you already subscribed to Disney? If not, it won’t recognise any email address.

If you have subscribed, did you perhaps use a different email address?

We might hope that Disney require you to confirm any email address you give them, in case you make a small typo in trying to give them your usual one; but if not, could this have happened?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have tried everything but it won't work because of that I want to terminate my account. Thanks for the help. 
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

We're really sorry to hear that. We would love to try and get this issue sorted for you, which would mean working with you to troubleshoot the issue, if you want to do this let us know and we will do this with you.

If you do want to cancel the account just follow the steps here to cancel any activate passes you still have.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team