cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error message 'your sign in details are incorrect. Please try again. (2001)'

The now tv app on 3 different ps3's and a ps4 will not allow me to sign in. Error message 'your sign in details are incorrect. Please try again. (2001). I can sign in on the website on my phone and PC using same details that are not accepted on Playstation??? I have also used sign in details of a different account created by my partner and still get same error message!! I have used live chat, followed all advice. Changed password, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, rebooted the router. None of these actions have made any difference. Live chat keep telling me the fault is with my equipment and not with service provider. I am not alone having this issue, nowtv need to accept there is an issue and fix it rather than blaming the user and there equipment. Compensation for not being able to use the service should also be strongly considered. Is anyone else suffering from this issue?
105 REPLIES 105
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also having the same problem on 2 phones, a ps3 and a ps4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Can you try again after 12.30 as this should be resolved for you.

Thanks

Andy 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can alsosign in ok on my pc but not on my tablet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are with BT for your internet service could you disable smart setup by following this guide.

Also please make sure that you are signing in using your username and not your email address.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also getting this issue of i can sign in to now tv on every device except my ps3!

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I have sent you an email in regards to your account related query. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same problem, as above.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

please see my response to your post here.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. I am having the same problem. I can sign in on the website but not on my Ps4 or tablet. Help!?

@Anonymous User wrote:
The now tv app on 3 different ps3's and a ps4 will not allow me to sign in. Error message 'your sign in details are incorrect. Please try again. (2001). I can sign in on the website on my phone and PC using same details that are not accepted on Playstation??? I have also used sign in details of a different account created by my partner and still get same error message!! I have used live chat, followed all advice. Changed password, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, rebooted the router. None of these actions have made any difference. Live chat keep telling me the fault is with my equipment and not with service provider. I am not alone having this issue, nowtv need to accept there is an issue and fix it rather than blaming the user and there equipment. Compensation for not being able to use the service should also be strongly considered. Is anyone else suffering from this issue?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Sorry about that 😞

I'll get this sorted for you.

Birgit

NOW TV Team